Last Updated: May, 2018.
2. Personal identification information
- a) We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- b) Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
3. Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. Web browser cookies
5. How we use collected information
Patience Beauty may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
6. How we protect your information
- a) We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- b) Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
7. Third party websites
- a) Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
- b) In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
9. Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
10. Contacting us
2. Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: May, 2018.
- a) Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before accessing patiencebeauty.com (the “Site”) operated by Patience Beauty (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your access and you of the Site at www.patiencebeauty.com.
- b) By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, or Purchasing Products from the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Registration Obligations
- a) You must register in order to purchase Products, by verified email address through our Account Registration Page.
- b) In consideration of your Registration and use of the Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”), and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- c) If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Patience Beauty has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, then your account will be removed.
3. Products and Availability
Patience Beauty reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a Product (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
4. Product Delivery
When you purchase any of our products and have completed payment through one of the available payment methods, your product will be shipped to Address you specified during Checkout and in accordance with our Shipping & Returns Policy.
5. Price Changes
Patience Beauty reserves the right to change individual product prices at any time without prior notice.
- a) Payments can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit and MasterCard. You must be able to confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is your own, or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
- b) All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Patience Beauty, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using a secure third party online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
7. Miscellaneous Terms
7.1 Intellectual Property
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Patience Beauty and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
7.2 Third Party Websites
- a) You may find Content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
- b) We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
7.3 Events Outside our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this Agreement that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
7.5 Discrimination and Limitation of Liability
- a) The Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- b) To the extent permitted by law, Patience Beauty will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or whatever damage (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site
- c) Patience Beauty makes no warranty that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else, which may be harmful or destructive.
7.6 Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us.
8. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our Site contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to Access to our site and Purchase of Products thereof. No other terms or conditions will form part of the Agreement between you and us.
9. Law and jurisdiction
- a) This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this website, are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
- b) The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the United States. All contracts are concluded in English and no public filing requirements apply.
10. Contact Us.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please Contact Us.
3. Shipping and Returns Policy
Last Updated: May, 2018.
Thank you for shopping at Patience Beauty.
To serve you better, Patience Beauty will begin to process your order immediately you click the Submit Order Button.
1. Our Products
- a) Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only.
- b) We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the Products, your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes indicated on our site are approximate.
2. Processing Guidelines
- a) All products on the site are subject to availability and payment being received before the order is processed.
- b) Patience Beauty will contact you if the Products you have ordered are out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
- a) We only ship to addresses located within the United States.
- b) When you place your order, you will get real-time shipping quotes, and an approximate delivery time for your order based on the availability of your items. Depending on your region, shipping date estimates will appear on the shipping quotes page.
You are required to inspect the delivered Products once you receive you order and ensure that the Products are in “as expected” condition. In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible, with all necessary information, including photographic proof.
5. Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- a) We accept returns on most Products within 30 days of receipt, for Products that HAVE NOT BEEN USED/WORN, ALTERED or WASHED, and with ALL tags and/or stickers attached AND accompanied with original Sale Receipts.
- b) All Returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- a) All exchange notices must be received to our office within 30 days of receiving your order. We will do our best to fulfill your exchange request.
- b) If your desired replacement item is no longer available we will help you find another item you like, or process a refund if the item falls within our return policy.
5.3 Returns and Exchanges Procedure
- a) If you want to return or exchange your order, you must take reasonable care of them and they should be returned unused and in their original condition, within 30 days of receipt, from the original delivery address. We recommend that you ask the shipping carrier for proof of posting and insure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- b) In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Without this, we cannot process an exchange if we do not receive the returned items. Please Contact Us so we may provide you with a Return Address.
- c) All returns must be received by our office within 30 days of receiving your order. Please choose your shipping method accordingly. You are responsible for all costs incurred in returning the item to us.
- d) For Returns, we will be able to process your Refund (less a 10% restocking fee) within 14 days of us receiving the returned Product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- e) For Exchanges, we will ship for you the desired Product as per our Shipping policy.
6. Damaged or defective goods
- a) At Patience Beauty, we are committed to selling only high quality Products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before a Product is shipped.
- b) If you have received a damaged or defective Product, please Contact Us within 7 days of receiving the order to be eligible for a free exchange with a free replacement Product or full refund.
- c) In the case of a refund, we will be able to issue your refund within 14 days of us receiving the damaged or defective Product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment.
- d) For Replacements, we will ship to you a new replacement Product, within 14 days of us receiving the damaged or defective Product, as per our Shipping policy.
7. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. Entire agreement
These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of Products.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping and Returns Policy, please feel free to Contact Us.